1. The privacy of visitors to our website is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. This policy details what we do with your personal information.
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com) and has been modified by Website Planet (www.websiteplanet.com) and by us.
C. Collection of Personal Information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
1. Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
2. Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referring source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
3. Information such as your e-mail address, which you provide to us when registering with the site;
4. Information you enter when you create a profile on our website such as your name, gender, date of birth, postal address.
5. Information such as your name and email address, which you enter to subscribe to our emails and/or newsletters;
6. Information you enter when you use our website services;
7. Information generated while using our site, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
8. Information relating to the purchases you make, the services you use or the transactions you carry out on our site, which includes your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address;
9. Information that you post on our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which includes your username, your profile pictures and the content of your posts;
10. Information contained in any communications you send to us by email or on our website, including their content and metadata;
11. Any other personal information you provide to us.
Before disclosing personal information about another person to us, you must obtain that person’s consent to the disclosure and processing of that personal information under the terms of this policy.
D. Use of your personal information
Personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes described in this policy or on the relevant site pages. We may use your personal information to:
1. To administer our website and business;
2. Personalize our website for you;
3. Enable your use of the services offered on our website;
4. Send you the goods purchased on our site;
5. Send you non-marketing commercial communications;
6. Send you our newsletter by email, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time of your wish to no longer receive our newsletter);
7. Dealing with inquiries and complaints relating to your website made by or about you;
8. Maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud;
9. Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions which govern the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website’s private messaging service);
If you submit personal information to our website for the purpose of publishing it, we will publish it and may use that information in accordance with the permissions you grant us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted in your privacy settings on the website.
Without your express consent, we will not provide your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing or that of other third parties.
E. Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or contractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. In connection with any current or future legal proceedings;
3. To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
4. To the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset we own that we wish (or consider) to sell; And
5. To anyone whom we reasonably believe to be a party to a court or other authority having jurisdiction over the disclosure of such personal information if, in our opinion, such court or authority would be likely to require disclosure of such personal information .
Except as otherwise provided in this policy, we will not share your personal information with third parties.
F. International Data Transfers
1. The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred to any country in which we operate, to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
2. The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries, which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan , China and India.
3. Personal information that you post on our website or submit for posting may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use, good or bad, of this information by third parties.
4. You expressly agree to the transfer of personal information described in this Section F.
G. Storage of your personal information
1. This Section G details our data retention policies and procedures, designed to help us comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
2. Personal information that we process for any purpose is not kept longer than necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
3. Without prejudice to Article G-2, we will generally delete personal data in these categories after six months.
4. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
If we believe the documents may be relevant to any pending or potential legal proceedings; And
To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
H. Security of your personal information
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
2. We will store all personal information you provide to us on secure servers (password and firewall protected).
3. All electronic financial transactions conducted through our website will be protected by encryption technologies.
4. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and that we cannot guarantee the security of your data sent over the internet.
5. You are responsible for keeping the password you use to access our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you identify yourself on our website).
From time to time, we may update this policy by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes made to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through our website’s private messaging service.
J. Your rights
You can ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; the transfer of such information will be subject to the following conditions:
1. The payment of costs resulting from this treatment.
2. Presentation of sufficient proof of your identity (for these purposes we generally accept a photocopy of your passport or identity card certified by a notary public plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address, identical to that of the identity document provided).
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law. You can ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will express your consent in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
K. Third Party Websites
Our website contains hypertext links to third-party websites and information about them. We have no control over those sites, and are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices.
L. Updating Information
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which we use them are described below:
1. We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website / track users as they navigate the website / enable the use of a shopping cart on the website / to improve the use of a website / to analyze the use of the website / to administer the website / to prevent fraud and to improve the security of the website;
2. Most browsers allow you to refuse or accept cookies. For example:
· with Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking ‘Tools’, ‘Internet Options’, ‘Privacy’ and then ‘Advanced’;
· with Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy” then selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu and unchecking “Accept cookies from the sites”; And
· with Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by going to the ‘Customize and control’ menu then clicking ‘Settings’, ‘Show advanced settings’ and ‘Content settings’ and then selecting ‘Block sites to set data” in the “Cookies” header.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
3. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. Example:
with Internet Explorer (version 10), you must delete the cookies file manually (you can find instructions for doing so here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
with Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history” and clicking “Show cookies” , then on “Delete all cookies”; And
with Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu then clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Delete browsing data” then “Delete cookies and module data from other sites” before clicking on “Delete browsing data”.
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites.